• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to read and write and follow written and verbal directions
• Ability to complete simple math (addition, subtraction, counting)
• Ability to stand /walk up to 8 hours per day
• Ability to perform duties that require repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Ability to work overtime on short notice
|The ideal candidate for these positions is one who is motivated, self-driven and has a great attitude.
This is an entry level Machine Operator/Assembler position which requires the ability to operate automated equipment and perform repetitive tasks as directed by production management and leads.
• Perform assembly and or sub-assemblies per work instructions using a variety of power tools and production equipment
• Perform checks and inspections to maintain the highest quality product
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
• Practice safe work habits to ensure efficiency, safety and quality
• Work productively with other team members in a repetitive, fast paced work environment
• Work Monday through Friday with occasional overtime as needed.
Job Category: MACHINING
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roseau MN